Hope's Stories

My name is Hope and these are the stories of my daily comings and goings.

17 mayo 2005

Morning with Dad

This morning it was play time and Dad didn't seem to have remembered, so I stood outside his door and called to him for about half an hour. Eventually he opened the door, but didn't seem to interested in playing. Instead he just collapsed back on the fluffy platform. Well, I went to work and tried to show him all the cool toys around him. I attacked his shoes, the funny bears by his head, the shoes, the kleenex box, the shoes, the plant, the shoes, his fingers, and his shoes. He didn't respond, so I curled up on his head to wait for him. Good thing I did, because just as I did, I noticed a piece of lint that had came to rest on his eyeball. It was probably about to eat his brains!! Well, I saved the day by coming down with a paw with claws out. He didn't seem to grateful.