Hope's Stories

My name is Hope and these are the stories of my daily comings and goings.

16 mayo 2005

Hi!

Hi! My name is Hope Jimbo Howe. It's an odd name, I agree, but let me explain. Hope comes from my birth. I was the last one born in my litter and barely made it out. Life was a struggle for me at first, but I have grown stronger and healthier (well, except for the worms, diarrhea, and rectal prolapse, but those are all on the mend). Jimbo is my middle name because my adoptive father wanted to name one of his children Jimbo and his girlfriend (my adoptive mother) told him that that was never going to happen if she was involved, so I guess I get the fallout. Howe is my last name because that is the surname of my dad now. So that is how(e) my name came to be. It's been almost a week now that I have been living at this new apartment. Now that I have a permanent home, I'm going to write stories about what I do all day.